March 13, 2012
State of the world's corporate volunteering
The results of the GCVC Corporate Volunteer Research Project were first reported at the IAVE World Volunteer Conference in Singapore in January 2011. The full report was presented to GCVC members at their meeting in New Orleans on June 4th.
It has three components:
- the State of Health of Corporate Volunteering around the world,
- seven learnings based on the interviews with 48 global companies,
- and a general overview of corporate volunteering of the six regions: Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, Arab Nations and North America.
The GCVC Global Corporate Volunteer Research Project creates new knowledge to:
- Help global companies extend and strengthen their employee volunteer programs; and
- Help companies and their nonprofit partners strengthen employee volunteering worldwide.
It is a qualitative research project that draws on the experience, perspective and insights of leaders in corporate volunteering worldwide.
To read the report please Click here.