Would you like to take your volunteer program to a next level? Do you have trouble involving employees in your corporate volunteer program? Would you like to offer alternative volunteer opportunities with more value and impact for your employees and the community?
MicroMentor is hosting a webinar on Corporate Volunteer and Mentoring on Wednesday, June 14 from 11:00AM-12:00PM (UTC-06:00) to offer their insight for a successful corporate volunteering program.
- What is Skill-Based Volunteering?
- How to Develop a Successful Volunteer Program
- Best Practices for Engaging Employees
- Mentoring: An Impact Option for Volunteering
- Successful examples
- Q & A
Presenter: Rodrigo Morales Muñoz, Development Manager at MicroMentor, with 9 years of experience in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development; Rodrigo has coordinated programs of social development, financial education, corporate volunteering, quality of life in the company and support to entrepreneurs.
To sign up for this webinar, please register here. The webinar will be in Spanish.
- ¿Qué es el Voluntariado Basado en Habilidades?
- Cómo desarrollar un programa de Voluntariado Exitoso
- Mejores prácticas para lograr la participación de los empleados
- La mentoría: Una opción de impacto para el voluntariado
- Ejemplos exitosos